Why is Water Play Important for Infants and Toddlers?
Here are a few reasons as to why water play is important for your little one:
- Playing with water helps develop your child’s fine and gross motor skills.
- Splashing about in water, swimming, and pouring, has a huge impact on your child’s hand-eye coordination.
- Playing with water can have a relaxing and therapeutic effect on your little one.
- Children who play with water show an increase in the level of concentration as well.
- Water sensory play for babies can have a positive impact on the sensory function of your child.
Floateck™makes it easier for your baby to enjoy the benefits of splashing, kicking, gliding, and wading through early childhood water time.
Watch them quickly learn how to use the float ring to engage their body in a unique way, helping to create tons of new neural connections.
CAREFULLY DESIGNED TO KEEP BABIES FULLY MOBILE & SAFE: Your baby rests their chin and neck comfortably with the water supporting their weight. See for yourself how much they kick and swing in the water!
SAFE: Safety is top of mind in Floateck™'s design. The thick, double airbag won’t tear or puncture easily. The lock is integrated to the patented float design, guaranteed to stay locked in place, fastening at the back for your baby’s maximum comfort.
SECURE & GENTLE BABY SUPPORT: Supports your baby’s head without hurting or straining their neck muscles and ligaments.
NON-TOXIC MATERIAL: BPA-free, eco-friendly, high quality material made to be comfortable and gentle to babies’ skin.
Safety Design & High Quality Materials
Suitable for age from 1 to 24 months old
30-Day Money-back Guarantee.
Tracking number for every order.
24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Safe payments via Stripe® and/or Paypal.
Scroll up and click ADD TO CART. (baby will thank you later)!